Friday 20th October, 2017
Translate Language:::
Share

Fire incident at Federal Secretariat caused by electrical spark - official

Fire incident at Federal Secretariat caused by electrical spark - official

The Director of General Services, Federal Ministry of Health, Mr Felix Ogenyi, said a minor fire incident on Saturday morning at the Federal Secretariat building, which houses the Federal Ministry of Health, was caused by an ‘‘electrical  spark’’.

Ogenyi told newsmen in Abuja that the fire incident on the third floor of the building was immediately put out by the Fire Service.

“The fire wasn’t a blaze. It was just a little fire spark on the third floor of the Ministry.  Immediately when we saw the electrical fire spark, the Fire Service was called in and the fire was put out immediately.

“The fire was just at the corridor of the third floor. No office files were affected. There was no damage and there was no loss of human lives,’’ Ogenyi said.

 

SHARE ON: