It was a gathering of the technology-savvy people and millennial. Indeed, an assemblage of a galaxy of young guys who are eager to be exposed to the world of web security, hone their skills and poised to change the face of web worldwide using PageCarton.
It was PageCarton Conference which the convener, Mr. Ayoola Falola, described as the largest gathering of people using PageCarton to change the face of web worldwide.
“We are putting Nigeria on the world map”, Falola enthused while narrating how he started the project.
The PageCarton Conference kicked off on 20th November, 2018 climaxed over the weekend.
The programme which took place at Nustreams Conference and Culture Centre, Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, was a week-long event featuring expert/beginners’ training and crash courses, exhibition and demo, discussion sessions, question-and-answer sessions, Ibadan tech tour and lectures from experts in the fields of entrepreneurship and technology. They included Pastor Francis Madojemu who is a social entrepreneur and architect; Mr. Pacqueens Irabor, the Oyo State Manager of Bank of Industry, (BOI), and a host of others.
Mr. Irabor who spoke on ‘Funding Tech-based Start-ups’, urged the participants to focus on products (both tangible and intangible) that people would be interested in.
The Bank of Industry manager said: “Every business that can interest people will never lack funding. If your products is a bundle of joy, people will like it. If people love it, they will support it. Get products that everybody will love.
“There are a lot of opportunities on online platforms but focus on facilitating the other people’s businesses. Lovepreneurship’ in the way to go, show love to others in business. Entrepreneurship is not the solution to unemployment”.
Speaking on the uniqueness of PageCarton Falola said:” It is easier, more secure and compatible to use compare to other softwares”.
Participants on the conference expressed their joy about the programme. Deborah Daniels said she had learnt a lot about web security, adding that the conference is an eye-opener to avenues of generating income. Also, Lucky Jeremiah enthused that PageCarton is amazing and it is mind-blowing that it is done by a Nigerian in Nigeria.
Using Pagecarton to put Nigeria on world map of web securityNovember 27th, 2018
Just In read more
- Nigeria’s free trade zones that could create millions of jobs
- War against Insurgency: Gombe Gov commends DHQ
- Reps threaten to arrest NDDC boss
- Keffi,Market Controversy ends, 48 staff engage – Management
- Belt and Road News Network Media Workshop offers exchange opportunities for journalists
- Some NGOs aiding Boko Haram/ISWAP – Colonel Ado Isa
- Xenophobia attack: Apology alone is not enough – AU ECOSOCC
- Power Sector: Resolving Fibre Optic Concession Agreement with TCN
- Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu storms UN, demands urgent action against ethnic cleansing in Nigeria
- 100 Days in Office: We’ve fulfilled our campaign promises– Bauchi govt
- 100 days: IPAC commends gov Bala for remarkable achievements
- Reps to investigate $9.6bn debt, contract award without FEC approval
- We are praying to rescue Nigeria,says Enugu Clerics
- Rivers Assembly set up committee to end serial killings
- Saudi Arabia calls Nigeria , others to condemn attacks on oil facilities
- Ohanaeze rejects water resources bill
- Six Nigerians emerge Fellows of African School on Internet Governance
- Plateau Unrest: Gov. Lalong to have discourse with ex-governors
- Foreigners won’t benefit from N100bn National Livestock Plan – NEC
- Rivers Governorship Tribunal: Court fixed Sept 30 for adoption of addresses
Trending read more
- Xenophobia: Tension as fresh protests rock South Africa, Nigerians, others asked to leave
- 100 Days in Office: Workers’ welfare remains my priority – Gov Fintiri
- XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS: FG boycotts WEF, recalls Ambassador
- 2023 Presidency: Igbo must negotiate with North – Yakassai
- Judge decline’s to hear Sowore’s bail request
- FG moves to track down N-Power, Tradermoni saboteurs
- Buhari swears in Ministers, creates 3 new Ministries
- South East Governors write Buhari over airport, herdsmen
- Buhari renames Nigeria Prisons, now Correctional Centres
- Nigerian pilgrim slumps, dies in Saudi Arabia
- DSS ready to allow El-Zakzaky travel for medical treatment
- No revolution can remove me – Buhari
- Sowore crossed the red line – DSS
- DSS arrest Omoyele Sowore
- Secret burial of 1000 soldiers: Atiku asks Buhari to speak out, raise commission of inquiry
- IGP Adamu lists Shi’ites’ sins
- 626 killed during 2019 elections — Report
- Abuja aglow as World Presidents, dignitaries, celebrities set for #theUBAMarketplace2019
- Security threat: ECOWAS warns of dangerous flash points in FCT
- Appeal Court cancels annual vacation for justices